I took a long time before I finally figured out that the solution to
my problem (finding a base with the correct flap configuration) was
pretty simple. I had tried out several other solutions but mostly they
where unsatisfingly complicated. In the final version I simply put
together two frog bases and that was it.
The simplicity of the base makes the model verry fodable and it is
easy to find a folding sequence hence it would be "easy" to diagramm.
I wanted to make sure that the legs all came from the paper edge(to
keep them thin) and the wings should come from the paper corners so they
could be transluctant.
Creator : Sipho Mabona
Folder : Sipho Mabona
Photographer : Sipho Mabona
Date : 2006